Wednesday, July 23, 2008

happy little vegemite


As bright as bright can be is Che as he squishes and chews his vegemite sandwich. He wants to share his yummy treat but to me a flat gooey sandwich doesn't seem that appealing.

I do take a bite to be polite which prompts this reaction:


And then, because I am a Mum, I start singing the song, the vegemite song...."because we love our vegemite, we all adore our vegemite..."
More laughter:


And before long we are beside ourselves with giggles...our cheeks are rosy and our bellys are full.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I also love all of the pictures of spring flowers in your part of the world. Cherry blossoms are beautiful. I have finally remembered this time to add you to my sage reader so that I can read your blog all the time.

    ReplyDelete