Tuesday, September 28, 2010

from the farm: billy tea

Ingredients include: the 3 of us. And a quad bike complete with Tip Top Bread crate for carrying supplies. Passengers must ignore the WARNING sign that clearly states: "You should not ride this vehicle as a passenger!" Pirate facepaint optional


Collecting necessary stones to create a circle and then finding wood for the fire.

Voila! Fire. And a Billy. Now...all we need is a billy holder - thank goodness for the meticulous and creative Virgo.


Sipping hot tea by a fire as the sun sets. Perfect

Ps. This is the last farm post. I took over 500 photos and wanted to put the best up here in this space. Tomorrow? Another birthday.

9 comments:

  1. oh i am sure that tea was yummy...amazing pictures and moments captured jodi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos have been lovely! Each post has mad me long from a farm getaway. Now I'm craving a cup of billy tea... I'll have to make do with a pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What....?! No more photos? But I am loving these. MORE MORE MORE!! Looks like such a fab getaway. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds divine! I'm with Lexi, Surely if you took 500 there must be some more. The first pic is beautiful. Love Che's little pirate face. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so beautiful Jodi. The farm looks like a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your farm photos! I too am wishing for the quiet, country life these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just adoring your blog! I am it's newest follower! All your pics are making me nostalgic for home, I now live in Los Angeles but those farm pics almost made me pack my bags and head home for a holiday!
    ox tash

    ReplyDelete
  8. who takes all of these amazingly beautiful pics??

    ReplyDelete