Saturday, March 2, 2013

9/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: Sitting in front of the green screen preparing to reenact a Star Wars scene. The things that happen in my garage.....
Poet: I had a few captures to choose from but this, well, it says it all. She is sweet, she is mischievous. - clover bonnet c/o dover & madden

I unintentionally re-created 16/52 from last year - the same polka dot helmet, an older and cheekier grin. 

This week I was completely enamoured with little Oliver and his beautiful eyes / a sleeping baby called Everdeen - sigh / three priceless expressions, three joyous captures / from high above, the family bed (as soon as I saw this photo I went straight back to this week) / finally, Theo and his bed tunnel - precious.  

I received an email a few days ago from Rebecca and she suggested I share her idea. I think it would be lovely if, when you're posting your portraits for the week, you link to your favourite 52 post from another blog. That way there's a little more link love going around. What do you think? 

To join in for this week just click below....




No comments:

Post a Comment