Saturday, August 17, 2013

33/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."


Che: early morning lego session...the eyes say it all; joy!
Poet: holding onto her hat (and her apple). The August winds are in full force.

This week the wind carried the scent of freesias and we wore cotton instead of wool. When I looked through the lens I noticed...the kids have grown! Warm, spring sun will do that, I suppose.
.................................................................................................................

Katherine takes a photo a day of her children and this one of Lamb is, I believe, her best yet / Ronnie's four boys are beautiful; I love how she photographs them together / Wild thing! - Casper lost in a book / dancing with a tambourine and bathed in warm, yellow light / and a young beauty in Newfoundland...utter perfection. 





No comments:

Post a Comment