Saturday, November 2, 2013

44/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: a single moment and there he is; the teenager.
Poet: hiding under her new hat, looking very "little house"

I got a bit of a shock when I saw this photo of Che on the screen. So long-limbed, his features more defined. I think he's almost outgrown this space.

................................................................................................................

I always love a portrait framed by a doorway and this one is perfect / a sweet gaze accompanied by a precious conversation between mother and daughter / a portrait of a room - Bella and Gabby are surrounded by beauty / the sweetest (and most accomplished) butterfly catcher I know / and golden happiness - just look at all that autumnal goodness.






No comments:

Post a Comment