Tuesday, November 12, 2013

a small favour...

the first lotus flower I'd seen in real life. I almost fell into the pond whilst taking this photo.

Spending time away from this space gave me the perfect opportunity to put blogging into perspective. Subsequently I've been inspired to make a few changes and I'm happy to say that they're currently in the works.

I've never asked you before but I really would like to know...what posts do you enjoy reading? And why do you keep coming back to Che and Fidel? I know leaving comments is both time consuming and tricky (especially if you're reading this on your phone whilst breastfeeding!) but I would really appreciate what you have to say. Perhaps you might even like to introduce yourself because I'd love to know more about you, too.

Thank YOU, so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment